Are seating reservations required?
Yes, we are following the City and County guidelines for reduced seating capacity and contact tracing so you must reserve your seat online above.
What time do services start?
Services begin Online: 9:30 | U-City: 9:30 | Shaw 10:00AM. All times are CST.
What can I expect when I enter the building?
- Masks are required while you are in the building. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
- Our Dream Team will conduct a touch-free temperature check. Your temperature must be below 100.4 degrees to enter.
- Please practice social distancing of 6ft while in the building.
What sanitization measures will be in place?
Our teams frequently disinfect surfaces throughout the building and we sanitize the auditorium. Hand-sanitizing stations are placed throughout the building. Water fountains are not available at this time.
What if I am considered “high-risk”?
If you or someone you come in contact with regularly is considered “high-risk” for illness, we encourage you to continue worshipping with us online.
If any of the following applies to you, please worship with us online:
- In the last 14 days you have tested positive, been experiencing symptoms, or have a known exposure to COVID-19.
- If you are in a “high-risk” group, or you care for someone who may be at “high-risk” for illness.
Do I need to register if I am schedule to serve on the Dream Team:
No, we have left reserved seats for the team serving. You will receive a confirmation from your Dream Team Coordinator and you will be listed in the Planning Center Online schedule. Download the PCO App (Apple | Android) to check the Dream Team Schedule.
ONE FAMILY KIDS IN-PERSON PLAN
One Family Kids available at each of our locations. Here are some additional steps we are taking to keep our kids safe:
- We ask that parents confirm each child is symptom-free with a temperature below 100.4 degrees before dropping off. Anyone with a 100.4 degree temperature or higher, or showing symptoms of sickness should worship with us online.
- Drop-off and pick-up will be limited to one parent per household to reduce traffic in the kids’ areas.
- No outside toys, food or items are allowed inside the classroom, with the exception of diapers, bottles and pacifiers.
- Enhanced cleaning throughout all our classrooms has been implemented.
- All OFK Dream Team members will undergo temperature checks and will wear masks while they're serving.