You need community. You need a group where you can connect, care and grow. Life Groups are an opportunity to meet with 3-10 people growing together. There are all kinds of Life Groups, from Bible studies to prayer groups, to activities just for fun. The Fall semester launches on September 13th so get ready to find a group that's just right for you!
Leading a Life Group isn't about being perfect; it's about serving others by giving them a place to grow together. Leading a group is simple - you choose a topic that interests you and select a time and location. Our team will give you essential training and resources to make your Life Group successful. We believe lives are transformed in Life Groups, and as a Life Group leader you get to play a vital role in people growing together!
Leader training is offered the month before each semester. Plan to join us during January.
FIRST TIME LEADING
- Attend a one-hour training session offered every Sunday in January.
- Complete an application ONLINE or PRINT
- Once approved, REGISTER your Life Group to be included in the directory.
- Invite your friends to join!
ALREADY LED A LIFE GROUP
- REGISTER your Life Group for this semester and invite your friends to join!